Generic Ban appeal

• Byond Account:Sapu222

• Character Name(s): Marcos Solence

• Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): D3nver#2555

• Round ID of Ban: 3258

• Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Is Heavy greytiding, created a full inventory of improvised firebombs, and threw two of them in the public areas. Also ran around attacking people randomly for - 10-20 health each. Disconnected right after throwing the most recent firebombs. Has just come off of a one month ban for a history of similar behaviour. This can be appealed at fulpstation.com This ban (BanID #4500) was applied by Glubtok on 2019-09-05 16:57:46 during round ID 3258. This is a permanent ban.

• State your appeal: As I was browsing through the Hub I just realised how popular ss13 had been due to the increasing influx of new players here, so I thought I would cash in and spend my good time in here since I haven’t been in fulp for far too long regarding that it’s been a full on two years since I have been banned, I know what I did was pretty retarded, but I know for a fact that I’ve changed quite a lot as a person because I remember how 14 year old me was pretty anti-social back at the time and having that mentality of getting away from constant warnings that admins are throwing at me doesn’t seem to shrug me off at all, also Im getting my friends to play ss13 too and fulp seems to be the perfect place to teach them due to the new mechanics implemented here.

Woah, this one was forever ago. Please give the rules a read through, as a lot has changed since the last time you were here (and we’ve moved to a more MRP standard, so things have gotten stricter). Anyway, you should be able to log in now. Please reach out if you have any difficulties. Welcome back!