Greifmos Technician becomes griefeneering borg

Byond Account:Delta0star
Character Name(s): Nush-Kajul
Discord Name:Delta (Nush-Kajul)
Round ID:14783
Griefer Byond account:Youtubeboy139
Griefer Byond name:Franklin Mcfreely, Engineering Cyborg-674
What happened: On round 14783 i had tried to play CE since i had just unlocked it, i went to check on the sm to see what was happening and it all seemed fine except it started to delam i checked a filter and it was sabotaged and filtering out n2 (no clue if this was a mistake of other techs). i scanned a tank that franklin mcfreely was dragging since a massive burst of CO2 had filled the chamber and it was full of co2 and disguised as nitrogen after it went boom i had the tech borged (i probably should have asked cap but i believe i was told to do so and thought they deserved it for the sabotage). later in the round a borg named Engineering cyborg-674 appears and begins helping for a time nothing bad seems to happen for a while until the shuttle docks in which the engineering borg helps a spider beat me to crit ending up with me dying because of the wounds 

as you can see the borg had no reason to even hurt me as it was on asimov. after i was murdered the borg jumped into space and left the server

Dealt with, thanks for the report.