Grief Patrol: Greytide Lawyer

Byond Account: TheA1ternative
Character Name(s): Victor Von DOOM
Discord Name: TheA1ternative#0004
Round ID: 10656
Griefer Byond account: ???
Griefer Byond name: Jacob Reece

What happened:

As I work towards getting Ron O’Conner demoted for his poor conduct as sec, Jacob Reece assaults me on numerous occasions. I pay this no mind for most of the game as Ron was my main focus and not some greytide lawyer that tries to pay me in ores to “shut the fuck up” and brag about only playing lawyer to “smoke weed and fuck bitches” rather than their bare minimum.

I tried asking him to do his lawyer job and help me file a court case on Ron for Ron’s sec abuse to which he said that Ron was dead and in medbay (which he wasn’t). I told him he lied to me and he said “yeah I did”, asked him to do his job and help me and he said no. Not once have I seen him perform his bare minimums of being a lawyer other than just to be a glorified greytide assistant.

Once Ron was arrested Jacob was given a sec baton with the sole purpose of using it as a ghetto revival method on Ron.

HoS decides to remove Ron from the game and rather than return the baton that was going to be used to revive Ron, Jacob uses it on me. Sec then demands the baton back and leaves. I ask why they deem this to be okay and then they say in a cryptic fashion that it “won’t be the last time”. I hit record and get this conversation from them of them threatening me:

After this conversation was recorded I leave to go find HoS as he stalks me saying " It’s not a threat". I think he wanted to say “its a promise” but I managed to lose him in hallways. Shuttle arrives so I don’t get to have him demoted or arrested. If he’s not going to do his bare minimum as a lawyer and use the sec access to just get a cool suit and assault people, he probably should be playing assistant instead of lawyer.

Dealt with.