Grief Patrol: Suicidal+Jealous Asimov AI disobeys captains orders and just generally failrp

Byond Account: TheA1ternative
Character Name(s): Victor Vahn
Discord Name: TheA1ternative#0004
Round ID: 13173
Griefer Byond account: RiceRicebbb
Griefer Byond name: Kokoro
What happened:

I hit observe and see these weird cryptic messages from the AI on command radio:

I am shutting myself down

I don’t want to be related to you anymore

From now on i’m going to be alone because none of you ever existed on my world

You are nothing but merely silhoutte that want me to do something

Get the fuck OUT of my Satellite Captain

Yeah i won’t open it anyway

The air is bad please my law 1

(Btw I checked the air alarms in AI sat after round ended but only one room out of the 7-8 was questionably harmful to humans)

I ahelp it because it sounds like the AI is going to ghost itself, unsure if it ahelped to be replaced I write one just incase. I then check its laws as an observer and find captain in the AI sat chamber:

I see the captain being repeat stun by the AI for whatever reason because “law 1”:

(Other AI = Alexa)
(It was saying maybe to a borg question in this one):
Then orders borgs to remove captain from sat despite the fact at this point the captain and AI are right next to each other (Robert the captain pets the AI). No argument could be made that the captain had any intention of shutting Kokoro down. Kokoro even said themselves “I am shutting myself down” before all of this.

And then just after shuttle leaves? Kokoro commits suicide as an AI:

I know I don’t like being touched or pet by felinids, but this is a bit ridiculous and over the top. Initially this grief patrol was gonna be made because randomly having your asimov AI tell everyone they’re gonna shut themselves down over jealously over another AI is rather fail RP and just generally poor conduct overall.

Postgame discord chat:

AI had said over deadchat they were ahelping over what went down, what specifically I’m unsure of.

Victor, the AI decided that if I were to be marooned it would bring harm to me and did not want that, I hope they enjoyed the RP as much as I did and I don’t want them to get role banned for it. -Captain

God forbid I’m trying to RP

This has been taken care of.