Grossermann Ban appeal

Byond Account: Grossermann
Character Name(s): Flymongue Hourp or something, I cant remember
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): GroßerMann#7473
Round ID of Ban: 21697

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: So, Im gonna explain the whole thing. Firstly, I wasn’t antaging at all. I found sec gear on the ground pretty much. I turned myself chimpoid because chimp, duh, and I released that there wasnt any gene guys. So, I went to hop to be turned into one, he called sec on me because I had the gear, no guns btw, just a helmet and radio. they got me, then the hos accidently sent me to perma work I think. then he came down, I got into the shuttle screaming and pointing, and he killed me. I was like “thats not right. no trial, no permision from cap, nothing” and I went to admins for help. I was told it was an IC issue. how is it? he killed me but for why? He was being abusive and abusing the power he got. I did complain a bit about it in dead chat, but really? I didn’t even break into armory like it says. you didnt even question the guy I guess. Im just A little peved, why does this happen? I like to just play a chill game but every time something dumb like this happens. And why is this even perma? like come on man.

I forgot to mention it in the ban, but you also threatened to take a borg and kill the HoS despite implying you knew this was against the rules.

no, I wanted to see the prison break

I forgor I had PAI and wanted to see it happen. I wouldnt kill someone, like that, I know thats against the rules.

And what you mean threatened? I just asked the borg to come with me so he could open the doors? I couldnt even had killed him if I wanted to, I was just a PAI.

well, whatever, I guess fuck me right? maybe you should have asked me what I was doing before even going nuclear acid, draing my soul, mode, but whatever. I’m so pissed off that, I’m pissed off. I don’t even play this game to antag, I like just sitting around and helping people, or making drinks, or literally whatever. And you had to see that mime and their mimery right? It looked like it was gonna be funny.

I guess, maybe you feel silly or something about banning someone for a thing they weren’t even trying to do. And, instead of say sorry or whatever, you’re just gonna go quiet and never look at this agian. Welp, good job Flupper, I liked this station because it has some great friendly and funny people on it, probably the best I’ve seen.

That’ll do it for todays video folks, stay beautiful, and don’t forget to check out todays secret link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

One day
I’m gonna say
My last “Merry Christmas”
Don’t be afraid
I heard out in space
There are many Christmases among the stars

When I’m gone I’m gonna take my ship
To the planet of Boopity Bip
They’ve got Christmas there with nobody hungry
They all get unlimited bread sticks

Drive my ship to Dippity Dare
Their Christmas has affordable healthcare
All their pulpits talk about how
Jesus held power accountable

I’ll have an Alien Christmas
Jesus rose across the Zodiac and
They actually did what he said

Give me an Alien Christmas
When I die I’m gonna fly to
all the planets that do Christmas right

I’ll send an Alien Christmas to you

Somewere I know
People feel low
But they’re trying to smile for
Christmas time
I feel it too
Someplace it’s true
They’ve got a
Perfect Christmas for every soul

After Earth I’ll take a warp drive
To the planet of Geepity Zie
They do Christmas with no prejudices
Empathy powers government systems

On my trip to Yoppity Yie
They practice a sustainable Yuletide
They keep their whole planet healthy
Culture follows science

I’ll have an Alien Christmas
Jesus rose across the Zodiac and
They actually did what he said

Give me an Alien Christmas
When I die I’m gonna fly to
all the planets that do Christmas right

What an hour without spaceman does to a MF.

All this headache is just not worth, you can appeal in a month if you are not going to go sicko mode spamming the forums with shitpost because you can’t wait for a few minutes for an answer.

Denied.

6 Likes