Guilleco ERP Perma Ban

Byond Account: Guilleco
Character Name(s): William Stone
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Guilleco (i got banned for speaking about my last ban)
Round ID of Ban: NONE
Ban Message: After being banned over sexual content, joined discord and kept spamming the same thing that got you banned. If you didin’t get the message that this content isint welcome here the first time it is pretty clear this is not the server for you to play in. this ban is permanent

State your appeal: Okay, i dont know how this even escalated to a perma ban, it appears i didint take the 1 day ban seriously enough, at the moment i was angry and had to vent out somewhere, so i tried to join discord and speak with someone to see if anyone would get my point because at the time i couldn’t belive i was banned for saying that word. In discord i said that i was banned for saying the “P” word, i wasnt spamming it, like repeating it or something, i was just talking to people about what happend saying things like “yea i was banned for saying P****” i was trying to get other people prespective on this issue and while i was typing i got banned i think? or kicked from the discord server, i think i was banned like only once or twice before on fulp, and to be honest, i keep appealing because i like it here, it seems i didint take things seriously enough before and i apologize for it, i hope this can be resolved and i promise i wont make the same mistake.

1 Like

You shrimply put have no brain, you come in and do the exact thing you were told not to. Staff even tried to be nice and explain it to you and this is your reaction

You came on to complain and cry its unfair you got the lighest ban ever. We don’t even do 1 day bans typically, they just didn’t want to give you a 3 day since you havnt played in so long. This is obviously denied and all your past bans on Bee tell me this will be the best for you and the server.
https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/view/guilleco

4 Likes

8 Likes