Harcey's Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Harcey
Character Name(s): Caiden Brindle
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Harcey#1258
Round ID of Ban: 21343

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Harcey) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Core 4 - Hate Speech Round 21343 Called another player an homophobic slur, with about 1500 hours, you really should know better. Appeal on the forums. This ban(BanID#31636) was applied by pepsilawn on 2022-07-23 05:40:57 during round ID 21343. This is a permanent ban.
State your appeal: Not really wanting to dispute this ban, I shouldn’t have said what I did nor acted so candidly about it. I would like to ask for the chance to appeal this however, even if not until a later date.
The server has grown a lot since I first started on it, and when rejoining I hadn’t really aimed to cause any issues around that but… well, obviously I am my own worst enemy in that regard. Fulp is the main station i’ve played since starting ss13, but I don’t play it regularly.

Due to that history, I hold a lot of respect for the server, and the people involved in it, so I don’t think i’d care to try and play somewhere else. As for my behavior, that’s my own fault. I don’t regard myself as homophobic, but I do understand the severity of the language I chose to use in this instance, and of the stance taken around it. I uh, don’t know how long or short these are meant to be, so i’ll stop rambling here, but I’d like the chance to amend my behavior. I don’t play this game with the intention of griefing, or upsetting people, and want to be able to contribute in a way that doesn’t drag the server down. I’m sorry if I upset anyone, as well. Fuck.

So you obviously know better and know you fucked up. I’m not gonna go into how slipping a slur on accident is itself not super great since you already seem to get that. This is also the first warning you’ve gotten for this here, so I’m accepting this appeal with the understanding that it will not happen again. You should be able to log in to the server. Please let me (or another admin) know if that isn’t the case.