Highlander3BW ban appeal

1. Byond Account: Highlander3BW

2. Character Name(s): Kade Black

3. Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Pilot21#8169

4. Round ID of Ban: 22480

5. Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

6. State your appeal: okay how do I say this without looking like a clown? uh, so, what lead up to this was that the gravity was going banana’s and the power had went out and I was trying to build a weed vendor, because why not? and, the station devoid of gravitational function’s and power, I decided to do what we call a little problem making and run around and say “RIOT!” and announce it over the radio, didn’t work but, what happened to be one of the thing’s I said was something along the line’s of “Break shit! Rape shit! loot shit! Riot!” I get dmed by an admin telling me don’t do it again, I say yes in, probably the least nice way possible without it being outright not nice, something along the line’s of “Yes sir captain, admiral, general, major, captain, sir, madam, person, thing, person” you get it, which I always, usually reply with that, if I could bring up the few evidence of earlier more minor encounter’s with staff where I replied with this I would, but I can’t, I don’t have much else to say

You don’t.

This is denied.

2 Likes