I got banned from playing sec

• Byond Account: Vincehu
  • Character Name(s): Random
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Vince#9717
  • Round ID of Ban: 9414
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): The ban reason is: Round 9414 - Command/security/silicon 4.4, 4.5. You have a previous note about killing a prisoner without captain’s permission. Please take a break from security and reread our rules and space law.
    This ban (BanID #12358) was applied by Tom F Hardy on 2020-09-01 07:56:42 during round ID 9414.
    The ban is for 3 days and expires on 2020-09-04 07:56:42 (server time).
  • State your appeal:
    I was banned for powergaming and being negligent of the brig as a warden. Now, after looking into what powergaming is, reading up on space law/sec roles and thinking about what I’ve done, I understand that what I did was improper. Despite that, I think banning me was too harsh. I never intentionally tried to be a shitty warden, and this ban has only made me want to do it better.
    Please appeal the ban and give me a chance to do better.

Looking into this you for sure need to take a sec break it’s only 3 days long. Wardens job is to protect the prisoners make sure they serve their time and don’t die. I’ll use a quote from you to describe your logs for that round.
killing
Also the prior note on lethaling prisoners is very damming since I know you’ve already been talked to

Give it the 3 days and then you can come back to sec and show that you know better now.