I would like to clarify something on my ban

Byond Account: yinnopiano

Character Name(s): Kosaki Nya Owo / Kosaki Nya

Discord Name:kosaki#0818

Round ID:10136

Griefer Byond account: yinnopiano

Griefer Byond name: Kosaki Nya Owo

What happened:
I spawned as an assistant and made my way towards the brig. On the way there I ran into a scientist pulling a canister. I then opened the can to find out it contained plasma, I then quickly closed the valve but it already flooded about 3x3 tiles which quickly spread. The plasma caught on fire about 2-3 minutes later. In between that time period the scientist shoved me on the ground, then stabbed me in the eyes multiple times leaving me blind. A detective then peacefully pulled me to the brig to ask me what happened, I was not arrested/flashed or anything. I did not retaliate once during the entire altercation, however I did try blame the scientist for the flood so I wouldn’t get a jail sentence. After I answered the detectives questions, he left to do something else and I was stuck in the brig hardly able to see anything. I then opened my gas canister and decided to end my shift early, gibbing my mortal body in the process.

What I’m here to clarify is that I left because I didn’t want to play ghost the rest of the round. I did not think that I would get a-helped, so I closed my client. If I was a-helped promptly I would not have closed my client. I am not appealing my 3 day ban as I believe its justified and I know I can improve my behavior going forward after. I just want to know if it’s possible to edit the yellow highlighted part of the note. If not that’s okay, thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ve always had positive professional interactions and experiences with the admins, even when getting bwoinked.

This is more appropriate for a ban appeal than a grief patrol, so moving this there

I reviewed the logs, and the canister you opened was clearly marked as plasma, so it should have been no surprise that the cannister contained plasma. Your ban message has been amended to reflect this.

Closing