Inpasta's ban appeal, 2 I think

Byond Account: INPASTA
Character Name(s): Joline Brando
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): deathbolt #4811
Round ID of Ban: 16882

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Sentient Disease, Spider, Swarmer, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Bloodsucker, Monster Hunter permanently - Round ID: 16882 Requesting Staff Member: John Willard Rules Broken: Core 2.3 Reason: Antag rolled by repeatedly shocking yourself on a door and instantly succuming, then later disconnected when Medbay attempted to revive you, all this happened less than 3 minutes after you arrived to the station. Based on your note history, it seems like you have yet to learn your lesson. If you think this is incorrect or you’ve learned how to stop leaving the game 3 minutes after joining, you can appeal the ban here: https://forum.fulp.gg/ Length: Permanent Antagonist ban
State your appeal: I no longer antag role, Nor do I suicide just to role antag. I don’t have much else to say other than I won’t do it again.

You have 2 hours in-server since that ban was placed. You will need to play for 50 hours before this will be reviewed. You currently have 40 hours, so you may appeal this ban once you have 90 hours total in the server.