Introduce yourself I guess

Greetings, my name is BalkyGoat. I am but a mere farmer farming memes. My Borg id is HAL9000 and when I do play as a engi borg, you will either see me reinforcing the medbay or setting up the solars. If you see a doctor with green blindfolds indicating blindness, then that’s likely to be me. I often play science (xeno) in order to become a critter.

GREETINGS MORTALS! Nah, ignore that. I’m Tyrrano. I miner main and you’ll occasionally catch me in Genetics, Medbay, Engineering, or around the station. I tend to stick to myself, help people when I can, and then vanish before they know who helped them, IC. That said, I have fun with what I do.

I am Twox the funny lightbulb man.
I usually play science roles or captain.
Xenobio is a particular favourite, so much to do.

I also play NAGATHA fairly often.

Please don’t put ethereals in borg charges to heal them, it doesn’t.

Hi I am Sore Yew, the felinid wif da red hair
Sec/Command main but I’m diversifying into more service jobs, because Hydroponics is nuts. Science is becoming a quick favorite, especially after my baby brain managed to hijack as RD.

Uuuuh I like the Traitor and IAA the most, other than than Revs and then cult or wizard. Changeling BAD.

Hello, i’m annie somthing
i like to play as a Head and borg, but i know the basic of almost all the job (except from chef, lawyer and detective)
i like the idea of being a mentor, i will probably be one in the future…
i really like this game.

1 Like

Hello i’m mxsterisk,in game Ethan Morgan.
i like to diversify playstyle and roles though I mostly play med. love to play music while tending a patient.

on discord i do some art and creative writing stuff,and just chat in general.

Helloo, I’m Vee AKA V.E.E. if I’m doing my usual mediborg thing. I’ve only been playing this game for a few weeks but I love it so much, as well as all the helpful people on fulp. I play a little mining and roboticist, but mostly I just love being a helpful mediborg.

At least as much as I can. I’m still pretty terrible at the game.

2 Likes

Hi I’m grass, IGN Ronald Todd. I main spawner roles, because I can do different jobs as the same character. If I play on station I’m pretty much everywhere except engi. Medical is my best(?) role but medical is hell.

cool cool

2 Likes

time to revive this thread

I’m Mike Miller, Raid: Shadow Legends promoter
I do pretty much play medical
also came to fulpstation right about the sseth tide