Jaggaaff ban appeal

Byond Account:

jaggaaff
Character Name(s):
Fuckyounium XV
Round ID of Ban:
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (Jaggaaff is banned from playing here. The
ban reason is: Round 13104 Reason server crashing stacking 383 matter bins inside the sm so if you right click on it
your client crashes instead of just saying 0k i wont do it again or i’ll spread them around next time this was your
response "Fuckyounium XV): then don’t rightclick on 200 matterbins, simple as. I’ve leamed this a good time ago.
Im sure BVOND has improved to the point where unless you have a shitsack of a computer rightclicking them will
not crash you, just lag you for a few seconds. This ban (BanlD #17464) was applied by Sliggist on 2021-03-04
19:50:24 during round ID 13104. The ban is for 7 days and expires on 2021-03-11 19:50:24 (server time).
State your appeal:
I quite litterally don’t understand why this guy decided to sperg out and ban me for an entire week for arguing that crashing from right clicking a stack of shit shouldn’t happen. Also, it was 200 matterbins and two micro-manipulators. The matterbin stack was INSIDE the chamber, blocked by girders so it won’t get chucked into the SM. You have to go out of your way to even see the stack first which means the chances of some bumblefuck walking in to right click a stack of matterbins through the right angle is very very low.

Doubling down on being a jerk doesn’t make me want to unban you. Denied.

Also it has been precedent for a long time that crashing other people’s game can be a permabannable offense. You got off easy with a week.