Jani attacks me out of the blue while not antag

Byond Account: Gary_Gnome
Character Name(s):Denny Mcgroove
Discord Name:Slurp n Burp
Round ID: 16838
Date: 2021-09-27
Griefer IC name:Sarcamus
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:So i was a det that round chilling in brig. A jani comes and says “Housekeeping” and I opened for him to clean. Next things that happens is that i notice him pick up a molotov and light it and next thing he does is throw it at me and I see that its either me or him. I decide to grab my gun and shoot he then takes up another molotov and throws it at me. I drop the gun and he walks up to me to finish me off by punching I quickly pick up my gun and shoot the guy down. He was almost dead. A bit unrelated but or well i dont know I just wanna bring it up. Hop saw this and decided to ignore it and I got kinda pissed over this. So to continue i grabbed a toolbox and walked back to Sarcamus to finish the job cause i was pissed off. I think i shouldnt have done that but I think a lot of people would have done the same as i and finished the job if some guy tries to kill you. I thought after that Sarcamus was a traitor or something who’s objective was to kill me. Well something very funny i found out was that Sarcamus was not antag.

Looking into this

Thanks for reporting, taken care of now.