Kaedon142's ban appeal

Byond Account: Kaedon142
Character Name: Sarah Rusty Tireman
Discord Name Kaedon#7352
Round ID of Ban: 22338

Ban Message :

State your appeal: I don’t even remember what happened that round, if it was after the round ended then why was I banned for it. I just found the grief patrol post and now I remember, the HoP (who was acting cap) said to kill him and since they were acting cap I didn’t know if I should or not but the next thing I knew I had just massacred him.

This is a bit off topic, but can you explain what you mean by this please?

Its a joke.

Can you explain the joke then?

7 Likes

its like your a helicopter but your not at the same time, its confusing

I Sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter is a copypasta about a male who dreams of becoming a helicopter. It mocks gender and sexual identification posts by comparing the desire to be an attack helicopter with the experiences of transgender people and other LGBTQ+ people. The format of the copypasta parodies posts by transgender people about their experience, particularly those found on forums and blogging sites, most notably (Tumblr | Know Your Meme); exploring the topic by including references to social justice terms like check your privilege.

2 Likes

Okay, since you aren’t even attempting to provide some alternative explanation than the obvious transphobic joke, and considering your recent ban for calling another player a “fa–ot”, this is just clearly not the community for you. We strive to make a space that is safe and inviting for LGBT folks, and allowing someone who openly uses homophobic slurs and feels comfortable enough to be transphobic in their about me - something that everyone on every server you’re in can see- to stay here is not conducive to this. This ban appeal (despite being expired anyway) is denied, and I’m placing an additional, perma ban under core 4 for hate speech which you can appeal at a later date.

1 Like