Killfyeh's Mentor App

Byond Account: Killfyeh
Character Name(s): Huey Lin
Discord Name: Killfyeh#3759
Timezone: EST
Active hours: 5PM - 3AM

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
I’ve played on Fulpstation for a bit more than a year total, starting out in 2019, not playing in 2020, and rejoining in 2021. I have 431 hours living and 35 hours as a ghost.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?
The vast majority of my time on Fulp has been spent in the security department, specifically as a security officer. I know basically everything about the security department in general, such as space law, brigging procedure, proper use of force, etc. I am also very familiar with cargo and genetics, as I have spent a good amount of time playing the respective roles. Besides these, I’m familiar with the basics of most other departments, mostly through observation in the security offices.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?
I’ve noticed that there’s a lot of new players on this server, a good portion of whom don’t understand the server rules regarding antags or proper security protocol. However, a good portion of Fulp’s playerbase is willing to teach new players, making this a very welcoming server.

6 Likes

Best sec

Solid Sec Player. Good interactions +1

You are the best goddam sec officer I have ever seen, even when I’ve had run-ins with you as AI (Bitch Supermagnet) you’re extremely by-the-book AND you get results ontop of that. +1

Love to see this guy in the sec department +1

Absolutely yes +1

almost solved a murder of me when i was murdered in maints +1 amazing seccie

One of the few sec players that doesn’t just play to win, +1

2… years… 2 years… but it is time…