[Moderator Application] Katherine - UwU zee griefers!

Byond username: Arthensis
Discord name: Neumann (Katherine Hayden)
Hours you’ve been on the server: 320+
When are you online or available to get on: Evenings CEST
Role that you are on discord. (mentor, or contrib): Mentor
Do you have prior experience being a moderator: No, but minor IRL team leader and WoW guild officer was my nearest experience if that counts, uh.
What is something you feel you do well: I think that I am pretty good at mentoring IC, I also like to help others in need if I can. I try my best to avoid over-escalation, even to the extent of ahelping myself when I screw up.
What is something you wish to change: People should use grief patrols more, I have a feeling that too much shit gets unnoticed. I literally have people saying they cba to register account on forums. Something like linking Discord bot with forums might be useful actually - write report on discord, bots throws it on forums.
I also wish mentors had SM as ghosts, because whenever in downtime it sometimes gets frustrating when I cannot help struggling newbie :C

Now, I will allow myself to throw another section - Things to take into consideration when reviewing my application, that might not be in my favour:
First, I will be less active beginning from November probably - 4-5 days a week I might be able to play like 1-2 rounds.
Also, I am more interested in #ask-mods section and doing grief patrols. I have experience with logs, just not with the SS13 ones, but I am a quick learner. I also lurk discord and check out on forums often.
I basically have no experience with antags, I can only base upon rules and theory. I read wiki etc. when I am bored.

aaaaa

3 Likes

Great player, and I love seeing you around the Discord. There isn’t a set time that mods have to play or anything like a minimum number of rounds, so that isn’t really anything to worry about imo. It’s very casual, and we definitely don’t want anyone to feel they should prioritize spessman over IRL obligations.
+1

1 Like

You want to make me blush, don’t you?

Thank you for your kindness and feedback <3

1 Like

Application accepted. Welcome to the mod team.

2 Likes