Niceman47 or JohnSmith1234 as CKEY, so long ago idk

Byond Account: Niceman47
Character Name(s): Abdul Shakur? So long ago, idk
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): John Smith#8237
Round ID of Ban: 17706
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Requesting Staff Member: Dr.Pope Sr Rules Broken:Core 4, and Core 9.1 Reason: During the round you called people fags multiple times, implied that someone’s parents were crackheads, calling people a hoe, and it seems to me that you are also trying to belittle people.
State your appeal: This ban was a long time ago so Ive had a long time to think about it and get a better idea of the core gameplay of SS13. I was watching alot of “SS13 trolling” content during the date of my ban and I was trying to kinda follow in those footsteps. Since then Ive found a new appreciation for SS13 and the roleplay it creates and was hoping for a second chance on your servers. I think I could make a good medic for the community without the toxicity and trolling I was doing before. If my ban appeal is accepted I will make sure to reread the rules before connecting to the servers.

I’m accepting this because it was a year ago but know that you are on very thin ice and will go back on perma the second you do something out of line. You should be able to log in; please let me (or another admin) know if that is not the case.