No-admin hours innit

Byond Account: Twox
Character Name(s): Twox
Discord Name: Twox
Round ID: 17223
Date: 25/10/2021
Griefer IC name: Maxim Bould (CMO), HoP, an unknown sec officer, an unknown paramedic, the virologist and a group in the shuttle’s cockpit.
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened:

HoP and sec officer
(Silent Night was the mime in question)
HoP brings in a mime on the basis of a stealth implant, despite it being the normal Solid Snake box the mime was walking around with.
Then, in the holding cell, they are unlawfully executed for no crime and left there buckled in a chair. A few minutes later a sec officer brings them to brigbay and asks for an implant check. Brig doctor eventually gets him and the mime is eventually revived.

Not too sure of the specific details here, but sometime later the HoP has the mime in cuffs, apparently brings them into the bridge into the captain’s office according to them. And executes them there for “killing the captain”

CMO, viro and paramedic
(Making on behalf of Nush)

Nearish 30 minutes through the round the Maxim Bould and the virologist are outed for intentionally making a “Bio Weapon” disease, though nothing much comes of it in the end.
When Nush, the captain, is revived from being murdered. Not only has a random paramedic in the RD’s cloak stolen her tail as “payment”. But Maxim immediately makes a vote in command to coup against the captain, which nobody responds to.
Then on the shuttle, Nush is murdered and beheaded by the CMO and a couple of other people.

Lot’s of people, can’t remember many names - sorry.

Picture of the cockpit if it helps

thanks Twox i decided to take the lag just to confirm this Maxim the CMO and i think the paramedic was named Brayden were the two behind this also just as a bit of an addition i was also told that the virus the CMO and viro made actually got released while i was dead

This has been addressed, thank you!