Nolan Singh - Greytiding

Byond Account: johnwillard
Character Name(s): John Willard
Discord Name: John Willard#6211
Round ID: 12769
Griefer Byond account:
Griefer Byond name: Nolan Singh
What happened: As an assistant, greytided an Engineering hardsuit, insuls, and a fireaxe, then proceeded to greytide the Bridge and HoP office, stealing things from desks, including a flash, and at least 2 guns, one from the HoP's locker they broke open. It was a greenshift, and the only antag was a Ninja.

Here is them with their Engineering gear and a fireaxe, breaking into the bridge and bolting its doors open;

Then they broke into the HoP’s office to try to steal access from their console, but it wasnt logged in;

Then they broke open the HoP’s locker, took their gun, and later told the HoP that they were just ‘looking for guns’;

I very likely should’ve just ahelped this in round, but it was rather near the end of the round, and I was taking screenshots. I thought it would be preferable to grief patrol so I can also show the evidence clearly since a claim like greytiding takes a little more effort than something like murdering someone

that guy was also stealing command comms in round 12772 for whatever reason aswell, and i think self antagged some more cause i think vae called him a traitor? could be wrong

They did the exact same thing this morning. When I went to stop them they shot me dead. They were non-antag.

1 Like

How unrobust of you, sir.

Dealt with, thanks for the report :)