Note Appeal - SinfulBliss

Byond Account: SinfulBliss
Character Name(s): Axle Brady
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): sinfulbliss#0265
Round ID of Ban: 19890
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal: I start the round as a traitor. Using codewords I find a fellow traitor, Lucy Cicero. We decide to hypnoflash an assistant Chloe Thomas. I steal a couple upload boards from tool storage to get enough rep and TC to buy a hypnoflash, and then I run to maint. Sec finds me in maint and chases me (I believe Ray and Huey), shooting me with disablers, so I slip them and tele away. This was my first encounter with sec, but I didn’t harm them. I needed to wait for my TC to unlock to get a hypnoflash. I PDA Lucy to bring Chloe and morphine, and once my rep unlocks we hypnoflash her. Kevin Connor comes into disposals and finds us hypno’ing - so we cuff him and hypno him as well.

Lucy also got promoted to a sec officer roundstart, so I figure now that we have 4 people, we should use her access to gear up in brig (our two hypnotized people were unarmed, and I also wanted a baton and some armor/huds). We all go to brig and, fortunately, it’s deserted. Lucy unlocks the stuff and we start gearing up. The gear room is downstairs since it’s Icebox. While I’m looking for sechuds I get flashbanged, I come upstairs to see like 2 security officers engaging Kevin, Lucy, and Chloe, and now me. They are actively trying to stun us. I’m under the impression you are allowed to kill pursuing sec officers, especially if they’re stunning you and your allies. So we ebow and kill them. I even GO downstairs and grab the head of the seccie (which was cut off from the esword) and toss it next to his body upstairs, so that doctors can revive him easier when they find him.

We leave brig and then I get bwoinked asking why I killed “all of sec.” At this point I only killed 2 seccies, while they were actively trying to arrest us, and left them in brig to be revived (which they were). I don’t understand why I was noted for this, it was 2 seccies and it was not by any stretch “needlessly killing,” we were being stunned and they were attempting to arrest us.

Sadly I didn’t record this round but here are the chatlogs, starting at the flashbang, to confirm what happened.

We don’t do note appeals. If you believe that the mod who noted you was incorrect in doing so, you can file a staff report.