Oliver Oliver Justin Grief Report (Shitter)

Byond Account: Pepsilawn
Character Name(s): Xar-See
Discord Name: i dont have discord
Round ID: 15950
Griefer Byond account: Oliver Oliver Justin
Griefer Byond name: Fernando123 i forgot
What happened:

This is mostly in response to A lack of hissing (xar-see griefer?) - #3 by Xarxar but ok so lets start from the beginning I was on helios station as the role of the lawyer, since I had brig access and wanted to catch antags I decided to deadmin and when i announce so some guy called ferdinand123 says in ooc: “no moderation staff online it is time to grief” and then this shitter appears. Oliver Olvier Justin comes in brig using the ID of an officer he likely killed before for no reason (RDM) or the airlock might have just been left open beforehand idk so I tell him hey whats up and without uttering a single word he starts killing me. using screenshots I took from the fight i have been able to construct this image which should provide sufficent evidence as to why this shitter needs to be permanently banned from fulp station for RDM (random death match):

4 Likes

Wtf you’re like blatantly slandering me and possibly (possibly) meta grudging me wtf you’re like really adming abusing now what the heck!!
I would like to inform everyone that NO i did not hit her!!
Ok let’s say that i did you as a lawyer that knows space laws shouldn’t hit back cause you know that would be assault so seems very contradictory to your report and plus everyone likes hates you cause you’re a lizard and a very bad admin no one likes you (admin bus) character btw cause you’re like a mega shitter in game and out of the game too ok?
You should setp down as the admin INSTEAD I SHOULD REPLACE YOU!!
Ok?
Let’s be honest here i would be 10x better than deadmining in fulp than you!!
Im like great i know how the game works i know how to make admin bus (im funny btw) and i don’t admin abuse unliek you also the LOGS shall show the proof if i cna view them and prove that YOU ( A SHITTER) that hit me first i can claim it’s self defense which it was so don’t evne try and slander me punk try next time kid cope harder seethe even.

2 Likes

For context this disgusting vile creature last round was trying to swoon me into her side and i was like NO!! and i robuster her :sunglasses: i don’t regret it was it RDM? maybe but she deserved it no? :sunglasses:

1 Like

It has been dealt with and he is permabanned now :)

2 Likes

oh hi Mark

2 Likes