OOC and Role ban by Guillaume, Appeal for Star Shield

Byond Account: Star Shield
Character Name(s): Hayden Osterweis
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): NLR StarShield#0191
Round ID of Ban: 13709

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Banned from Roles: Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Brig Physician, Deputy, Deputy (Cargo), Deputy (Engineering), Deputy (Medical), Deputy (Science), Security Officer, OOC permanently - One again harassing server staff for enforcing rules in OOC. Round 13709

State your appeal: I have zero memory of harassing any staff, OOC or otherwise. This report doesn't list any specific details to even help me recall what might have happened. Furthermore, I'm not sure why an OOC chat ban includes dozens of permanent job bans and I would like those removed. I don't even play those roles atm, but I may in the future.

You had been warned several times about your use of OOC and you made a comment about the staff’s “powertrip” along with some other complaints. OOC isn’t required to play the game, so our bans are far more lax for it and I don’t have any desire to return that ability to you. If you really have zero memory of this, check your notes, since you have three in the past 30 days. If you want to try appealing again in a month, you are welcome to.

In regards to the security bans, they were a mistake and removed during that same round by the admin that banned you. It was only that they weren’t removed from the note itself. I have done this now to accurately reflect the actual ban. Also I have no idea why you think the ban was by Guillaume, since Horatio22 was the one that did this ban.