OOC ban appeal: Rain12344321

Byond Account: Rain12344321
Character Name(s): Rain Mann
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Kaliahoolik Rain#8749
Round ID of Ban: Round ID: 13537

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Complained in OOC about the station being plasmaflooded. When PM’d you didn’t reply. Originally it was going to be a note until you whined in dchat that you hated admins and willfully ignored ahelps.
State your appeal: it has been two years after i ragequitted so hard i deinstalled byond and now im back. i do not regret my actions back then because i know i did nothing wrong. first off i know the person who was plasmaflooding aka murderboning everyone was the admin and they just got mad when i said killing the entire station is not very fun. it also looks like OOC is disabled in rounds now anyway. also said admin remarked on me that “rain mann is not a rp friendly name”. i currenly rely on asking ; about OOC stuff, like quirks or how i can make myself love headpats and its inconvinient. also in the ahelps they sent they did not ask a question so i did not have a reason to reply.

3 Likes

Aaaah, the classic one, been a while since I had a laugh over these kinds of ban appeals.

This is obviously denied.

1 Like