PermaBan Appeal: Jackoblade

• Byond Account: Jackoblade
  • Character Name(s): Julia flygod (i think)
  • Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): jackob#1213
  • Round ID of Ban:12013
  • Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  • State your appeal: First i would like to apologize for whatever I did wrong. During this round, i just joined and the shuttle had been called so i tried to quickly make meth but i heated it too fast and blew up the chem station. However i didn’t cause an explosion in the mourgue or the shuttle and i don’t know where this admin got that information. I didn’t have any meth because i blew it all up heating it. During this round, there was a blob and everyone had weapons so maybe there was an explosion in the morgue but i didn’t cause it. At the shuttle, there was an explosion or a fire bomb but i didn’t cause it because i was still typing in ahelp. When asked by an admin if i caused an explosion i thought he meant the chemstation one so i said yes, then i got permabanned.

Heres the bits of the logs for this round. It doesn’t say who exploded the morgue and that part where you blew up chem was true, but you still did blow up evac

The admin on at the time said this to you after the explosion

this was your repsponse

I’ll reduce this to a 3 day ban instead of a perma but if we have an incident like this again it will be longer then 3 days.