Permaban: Sliggist

Byond Account: Biggie_Cheeez
Character Name(s): James Esquire Mcgill 
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): PagofBiss#2994
Round ID of Ban: 15094
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 

State your appeal: This is my second appeal for my perma ban in round 15094, my first appeal was denied because. “So you just… didn’t think there would be racist connotations with saying “I won’t serve yellow people”? Either you’re stupid or think we are. Denied.” That was what I was trying to explain in my appeal, a temporary lapse in judgement (aka stupidity) led me to make an off-color joke that could very easily be interpreted as a racist joke. I believe a temporary lapse in judgement on my behalf (during a rather hectic round) is no grounds for a permanent ban from one of the few large servers on SS13.
PS: Horatio22 if you are ready this can you move on to like the next appeal, I think we have some sort of secret beef that is leading to bias in determining the outcome of this appeal.

1 Like

Ignore the PS :skull: :skull: :skull:

Adding a PS insulting one of the like 3 people who are able to respond to this appeal makes me think this is more than a “temporary” stupidity.

4 Likes

We constantly have to deal with people that RP racism like it is something funny, doubling down, blaming the admins for misinterpreting it, saying it is bias against you, all just makes it look worse.

Denied.

2 Likes