Rev/Rev Head ban appeal

Byond Account: Ranno
Character Name(s): Duncan Swizer, Spark Man, Sir Plasmeme
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Ranno #1669
Round ID of Ban: 18220

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): .
Admin message left by Tom F Hardy on 2022-01-01 18:21:59**
Banned from Roles: Revolutionary, Head Revolutionary permanently - Round 18220 - Antag 2). You suicided as soon as you were converted to rev and disconnected from the game. You have a history of bailing on situations like this so I have given you a permenant rev/headrev ban. Appeal on the forums if you’d like to explain this.

State your appeal: Honestly I was already down with the round at that point due to me being constantly attacked by a random janitor over me smoking a cigarette and I was honestly planning to just DC also due to the round just kinda going shit. My bad for DC’ing I was kinda just frustrated at the time so I wasn’t really thinking about rules since I just fucked off to play another game. Again, I apologize for disconnecting.

I’ve switched this to a temporary, 3-day ban starting from when the original ban was placed. Please note that team antags MUST ahelp before they leave a round so their role can be offered up to another player. Leaving mid-round as a team antag hurts the rest of the group. If this happens again, expect a blanket antag ban.