Rose Realta - Golemtide, Again

Byond Account: johnwillard
Character Name(s): John Willard
Discord Name: John Willard#6211
Round ID: 14214
Griefer Byond account: SuperMarioKain
Griefer Byond name: Rose Realta
What happened: They golemtided. Again. They did so on a confirmed greenshift. I am not sure if they gave any orders to them, but they were in a slimelink (as usual), so they had a quick way to hand orders out, yet they actively chose not to. Golems proceeded to attack others;

One golem had the RD’s gear, while the real RD was dead in disposals;

This was said early in the game;

Which is ironic because the golems caused more damage than they fixed, but Rose is always looking for an excuse to make golems (and they make if they dont have one anyways, so why they ask is beyond me)

Zed was also attacked by one of the golems during the round;

Their inventory late into the round;

Also, I know they did all of this on purpose, because this was said at roundend;

Outside of this round, for more for evidence of their terrible behavior (and to prove this is something they do every round), the following screenshots are taken from Round 14196, the only other latest round Ive seen them in (though, this was IC, only here for reference);

2 Likes

I looked into it further and talked around with other staff. While staff did handle a lot of tickets in the round regarding the golemtide, it seems as if Rose Realta wasn’t investigated/bwoinked for their clearly malicious intent.

This has been handled, thanks for your report.