Round ID: 21950 Deserter Pulsarhull over escalation

Byond Account: Volren
Character Name(s): Renegade Leader Plasmahelm
Discord Name: Protosaurus
Round ID:21950
Date:29/08/2022
Griefer IC name: Deserter Pulsarhull
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened: I spawn late as Pirate captain, I help my other crewmate figure out where the bags are and then gear up, I notice all the x-4 has gone so i call out to the third Pirate, he brings in a small amount of mats, 8k credits and places the box in the middle of the room so we can’t move, I shove him to quickly move the box so I can leave the ship and he shoves me back, table slams me 5+ times and

Deserter Pulsarhull says, “Dont”

Deserter Pulsarhull says, “SHOVE ME”

Deserter Pulsarhull says, “MOFO”

I ask my crewmate to shoot him, since assaulting me the captain of the ship was mutiny. He runs off the ship, uses the x-4 he hoarded to blow up our own ship, I then moved the ship as to just not deal with them. They come back 5 minutes later with a jetpack to round remove the two of them. Over escalation on his part, I escalated IC with hopes of resolving the issue in character (no admins online) but the entire situation could have been avoided if he didn’t escalate to taking 50% of my health over a shove.

I was on the console trying to figure out how sending goods worked CAUSE its been a long time since i played pirate, then this guy spawns outta nowhere and wall shoves me without saying a word, I got annoyed so i Table slammed him 3 TIMES ONLY just to SEND him a message and left it that then i start talking to the other pirate and OUTTA nowhere this guy comes blasting with his gun and i fired back. the explosion that happened was cause a welding tank was shot in the laser crossfire. Frankly I had no idea this dude was captain, he was nowhere to be found when i spawned in with the other pirate. nor did i ever harm the other pirate thats a LIE. I never killed him UNTIL he came at me with the intention to kill

Why not mention how you hunted down and killed me after all of this? Maybe it because it doesn’t support what you’re saying?

I wasn’t hunting you down, i was looking for the ship you jacked. I found the ship and you were nearby it and i knew you were still out to kill me so yeah i shot at you

“I wasn’t hunting you down, i was looking for the ship you jacked. I found the ship and you were nearby it and i knew you were still out to kill me so yeah i shot at you”

I was leaving the ship, I pass you and you start shooting me again.

“nor did i ever harm the other pirate thats a LIE”

I saw you shoot back at him when he opened fire on your mutinous ass, why even lie about that?

Please only comment anything you think would be useful for someone reviewing the patrol, instead of arguing. Locking this and ill post again once its resoloved.

1 Like

This has been taken care of, thank you for reporting!

1 Like