Round ID: 22367 Richard Green, CE, validhunting with warden(Gerald Rivendare) using their mesons to search maints while BSA need to be constructed

Byond Account:
Character Name(s): Beef Johnstein
Discord Name:Protosaurus
Round ID:22367
Date:26/9/22
Griefer IC name:Richard Green, Gerald Rivendare(warden)
Griefer Byond account (if known):

What happened: Playing heretic, in my base behind two fake walls, CE walks in as i’m about to start brewing potions. Asks me “what i’m cooking”, when asked why they’re looking around maint like a goblin replies “I can’t quite say”. Warden following behind them, ended up wanted and on the run because they got bored and started to look for the epic antag with their mesons. Ahelped and was told it was being “looked into”, ticket was open by round end and the moderator(Tetracor) who replied went offline before the round ended.

Not quite accurate - tetracor said to you he was looking into it then closed the ticket. Then you ahelped again about them not responding, I told you they had responded, and resolved your second ticket. And now this. Resolved.

1 Like

For the record I still think you’re doing this in good faith. When you hit ‘close’ on a ticket instead of resolve it doesn’t notify you. Anyways, thanks for reporting. @Protosaurus

1 Like