Sarah Booth permas for assault without permission

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): Jed Joshek
Discord Name: Sheets#6667
Round ID: 14298
Griefer Byond name: Sarah booth
What happened:
I ahelped in round when it happened but pretty much I was arrested by Sarah, the engineering officer, in engineering, for what they told me was moving the water vapour canister, I was a roundstart janitor. I did have the flashes from tech storage and insuls but that was to mess with rick by stealing his clown pin as a joke, which I never got to try. I think it was a cult round so when they took me to the brig, the hos mindshielded me, sarah sat outside my brig cell with no timer for about 5 minutes after trying to confiscate my cleaning supplies, among the other contraband I did have, until finally telling me why they arrested me. At a point the cell door opens so I rush sarah, shoving her down and cuffing her before I get piled by all of sec, sarah then resists out of the cuffs and permas me, without, to my knowledge, saying a word on sec comms. I have no idea if its metagrudge or what but I dont know why theyd just target me like this out of nowhere when they clearly have bigger problems (cult).

1 Like

This has been taken care of.