Scientist builds core R&D console TWICE even after being told not to, tells RD to kill themselves before tiding and griefing even more

Byond Account: Pepsilawn
Character Name(s): Xar-See
Discord Name: Pepsilon#7751
Round ID: 12805
Griefer Byond account: N/A
Griefer Byond name: Scott Langley
What happened: 

Scott Langley, a non-antag scientist, decides to build a Core R&D console in the middle of the science hallway. When I find out about this, I call the HoS for backup to demote them properly.

After being demoted, they get overly aggressive in comms, refusing to accept it is against the rules.
Then despite being properly demoted, they decide to return to science once more and builds the console A SECOND TIME.

I call the HoS once more and this time they are thrown into perma, on their way there, they get overly aggressive and even tells both HoS and I to kill ourselves.

It isn’t the end of them though as near the end of the shift they leave perma, likely let out to head to the shuttle. On their way, they decide to tide into robotics by breaking the lower glass window then head to the surgery area where Ismael was operating on me. They decide to shove Ismael onto the table and steal the bedsheet we were using for the surgery, preventing us from completing what were trying to do and needlessly grief us.

This is the way to write a grief report. Clear, has images, easy to understand. Edit - I’m on mobile so I’m not doing grief reports don’t sue me.

Dealt with it. Thanks for the report and all the details provided.