ShadowAKT's Mentor App

Byond Account: ShadowAKT
Character Name(s): Radon III, J.K. Jenkins, I occasionally use random names to mix things up, or when I’m learning new roles.
Discord Name: ShadowAKT
Timezone: EST
Active hours: Usually Late at night, or in the early morning (10pm - 4amish). This does vary from time to time.

How long have you played on Fulpstation? As of writing this, I have 193 living hours on Fulp.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

Medical- I have much experience in medical, either as a Doctor, Chemist, or CMO. I’m proficient in medical related tasks regarding diagnosing/treating patients in just about every way. I consider myself fairly good at chemistry (using the wiki of course) unless it comes to setting up chemistry pipes, as I have no experience with that. Unfortunately, I have next to no experience in Virology, but I will probably get into learning it in the close future.

Engineering- I’ve spent a lot of time as a station engineer, and I can do most of the jobs demands, such as wiring, SM set up/monitoring/stabilization, machine/console building, station damage control/pipe repair.

Security- I love playing security, especially Warden. I believe that I have a fairly good instinct for space law and I often refer to the space law document, even if I think I know the law (just in case). At this point, I have a good understanding of use of force depending on the crime/situation/antag. I like to think that I usually make fairly good judgment calls as sec. I could easily teach how to be a sec officer/deputy/warden, maybe even HoS in a pinch.

Science- I really only know how to play Genetics in this department, but I know all about finding/creating mutations and the use of activators vs. mutators, chromosomes, etc…

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I really like Fulp, compared to other servers(Beestation for example). To me it always seems like people(especially those who have been here longer) are more serious about their individual jobs and spend less time “goofing off” where they don’t need to be (not including taking short break to the bar/other areas when appropriate. I love little RP details like this).

I also find that many people on Fulp are extremely willing to be helpful and will teach jobs/skills/game mechanics, if they have time (a great example of this is when this other chemist spent an entire round teaching me grenade making). I really like this aspect of the server and I myself have been able to help a few individuals in the same way. I really aspire to help new players(or just people who want to learn a new job) as this game can be incredibly confusing when you first start out.

I have never been banned before and any notes about me are usually from a misunderstanding of server rules on my part.

we have had great experiences with you in game but we’d like to get to know you more on the discord then we’ll review this again!

We reviewed your app again this week one of our admin candidates tried claire tried to get in contact with you but heard nothing but so for now were denying