Sheets (Jed) mentor app

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): Jed Joshek
Discord Name: Sheets#6667
Timezone: AEST (Australia)
Active hours: I’ll be wasting the majority of my free time on this game for the foreseeable future (weekends and afternoons).

How long have you played on Fulpstation?
500+ hours (100 hours on mime though)

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I have played a LOT of engineering and science to a point where I understand how to almost completely rebuild the station, I have a good knowledge on space law, xenobio, engineering, atmos and genetics specifically (genetics isn’t that complicated) and I have a good understanding of surgery and the basics of all the other departments, excluding virology and botany, fuck that.
EDIT: I forgot to mention I have a bunch of hours and a good understanding of playing miner and cargo tech, and id like to say im pretty good on antags too :slight_smile:.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

I have noticed a lack in mentors and mods active during the ours I am online, the only staff I really interact with are manray and drack (and slig occasionally) and haven’t had barely any mhelps answered.

Additional Note:
I don’t expect this application to be accepted as i am under 18 and I’ve heard you guys don’t like that, as a result of previous staff’s behaviour, so just consider this an expression of interest I guess.

1 Like

bruh 100 hours on mime, I wouldn’t be able to handle not directly communicating for that long. +1 taught me some helpful stuff too

taught me how to maxcap, then i taught him how to make spessman go horizontal. good guy.

+1 I don’t know him. I’ve just seen him. Accidentally shot me with an ion rifle while I was a fully augmented sec officer and dragged me to safety. Cool dude would probably be a good mentor.

Easy +1

+1 from me. Qualified and seems to be a generally qualified and helpful player.

They’re pretty cool and based and swag and nice.

As an AI/silicon player that works closely with Jed in many rounds, Jed has shown countless times that he is incredibly responsible in most (if not all) of the command positions I see him in when I’m working for him as an AI. On-top of also having a tremendous amount of respect for his fellow crewmates.

An easy +1, despite being 17 his interactions with me having been nothing but kind and mature.

1 Like

Although exceptions to the age minimum have been made in the past, the current administration has come to a consensus that we will be firm with our ruling that all staff and psuedostaff must be least 18.
This app is denied for now, but you are welcome to re-apply when you turn 18.