Sheets Mentor app

Byond Account: Sheets
Character Name(s): Jed Joshek, Titus Vega, Titus Joshek, Mud, Tory Jupiter, Jacob Ash and Oats
Discord Name: Sheets#6667
Timezone: AEST (Australia)
Active hours: I’ll be wasting the majority of my free time on this game for the foreseeable future (weekends and afternoons).

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

I also have >200 hours on other TG servers and have recently played ~30 hours on tg manuel and taught myself some of the new features on there we dont have merged yet, like combat mode.

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

I think the only things I DONT know in this game are viro and the HFR, otherwise im pretty up to date with everything. I feel im especially good at nanites, xenobio and engi, i have a pretty solid understanding of atmos and how to fix problems with it but im yet to go too in depth with the new gasses and engine. Ive played a good ammount of every antag except duo abductors and ive only been a bloodsucker like twice.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

People jump on antags too much. Everyones way too harsh with spacelaw and always gives the most time possible/perma for crimes, EOTCs are almost always executed and stealth traitor items are metagamed. I wanna play more HOS/Sec to try reduce how much this happens and actually use chem/tracking implants.

1 Like

Right now we’re going to have to sit on your app since you’ve left the discord and came back multiple times normally we’d just say yes but our fear is you’ll become a mentor and then leave shortly after. Today you just came back which is nice but we’ll just have to wait and see if you stick around.

TLDR: Not a no we’re just waiting to see if you’re going to stay this time or not.