Shitcuritya nd Agnostic BAN AppeAL

Byond Account:Fernandez123
Character Name(s):REVILO
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):koowaleksaldkasjewae
Round ID of Ban:16554

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:LISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN man I REGRET everyTHING and ANYTHING i have DONE I swear ON LiNDa I will NOT do anything I HAVE done in THE PAST I HAVE learned FROM THIS mistake THOROUGHLY I didn’t DO IT
I HAVE learned FROM this MISTAKE yeah yeah AND uh I Won’t DO it AGain yeah yeah yeah I HATE ANTAGONIST TRY TO DESTROY THE STATION AS A OFFICER AND VICE VERSA I HATE uhhhh SHITCURTY WHEN im an AGnostic yeah yeah yeah I have COMe to the the cONclusion that WE should not GIVE antagers LEEWAYS when it COMES to this FUCKING DUMBASSES hahah amirite fucker got me banned CORE LAW 0 DO YOUR job I have READ that IT means THAT you do YOUR job assigned TO YOU EXample a uh…SECURITY yeah EXAMPLE aS a SECURITY officer YOU are expected to put PEOPLE on a cell without a timer AND let them CRY there like A BITCH for a good ten minute and start the timer yeah yeah yeah what else…yeha OOH on the ANtagonsit SIDE you do your JOB and whe nYOU get into group ANTag OR get converted YOU still prioritize your JOB rather than your GROUP objective THE ONLY group IM in is MURKING people!!!
right IF i wanna MURK a mother fuckerI SHOUld BE able TO
I am BORED outof MIND here PLEASE

10 Likes

1 Like