Silverdragon ban apeal

Byond Account: Silverdragon47
Character Name(s): Eduardo Scherer
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Silverdragon
Round ID of Ban: 19638

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):
Banned from Roles: command, Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Engineer, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Head of Security permanently - Command 1.1- command must be competent Voted to mutiny the captain as a non-antag HoP round 19638
State your appeal: Hello. During this situation there was a massive ammount of crew deaths and massive damage to station. Captain at that moment was ignoring overwhelming crew , my , HOS and cmo calls to call the shuttle. He wasnt doing anything competend at all. As the station was in shambles and shuttle was the only way I talked with HOS, CMO and AI to recognize captain as unfit for duty and call the shuttle as majority of alive crew demanded due to situation since there was no mods avaible and we wouldnt get a mesagge back from centcomn if we asked what to do in this situation. Ass we three agread ( HOS,CMO and me HOP) and only ai being against it (since it was ai she didnt got a vote) we have detained captain and draged him to shuttle in cuffs.
I hope this explation will clear this situation.
Best regards,
Silverdragon

Edit: If removing this ban will be denied then i would ask to have it at least changed to a temporarly one, for instance two weeks one.

Considering you’ve managed to go over 100 hours in game without even a single ban or note, I will be reducing this to a 3 day ban. What you did was definitely against the rules, but I don’t think it is perma-worthy. Please re-read our command rules before you take a command role again.