Sir Bob Umphenguard - Preparing to deal with Antagonists as a Botanist

Byond Account: johnwillard
Character Name(s): John Willard
Discord Name: John Willard#6211
Round ID: 15839
Griefer Byond account: –
Griefer Byond name: Sir Bob Umphenguard
What happened: Firstly, I ahelped during the round but there was no staff online. I also want to mention that I was a Security officer this round (and was transformation stung during it, in case logs are a bit wacky).

This isn’t the first time I’ve seen them do this (I basically see them do this every time they’re Botanist), they grew teleporting plants and killer tomatoes, and had them on their person. My personal belief (from how they’ve used it in the past) was to use in case they get midround antag, but since I can’t fully prove that without Round IDs, I’m instead using this
They claim to grow these things to prepare to deal with antagonists, which goes against our Validhunting rules of preparing for antagonists.

They also don’t stop anyone from greytiding into Botany and taking whatever they want, not even trying to call for Security. This lead to a Janitor using Botany wheat to teleport into the Brig (Which I arrested, and they later went SSD. It was an Intern Janitor with a very long name), despite them knowing the dangers of these since they grow them nearly every round. They denied responsibility for what others do with it, and constantly argued that they are allowed to grow this stuff in case they have to hunt a Cult/Blob (Cult was not confirmed, and Cult isn’t valid until halos, and it is ineffective against a blob since a Blob is a camera and not a being, at worst it helps blob kill the people fighting it).

I arrested them twice, I let them go the first time because I didnt find their tomatoes and wasnt aware that the wheat had teleporting characteristics, and once I arrested them the second time, they argued with me for basically the remainder of the round, never leaving Brig (until I believe shuttle arrived, I can’t say this for sure since I left myself to deal with a Ninja).

This has been handled, thank you for your report!