Skeeple Beeple mutliple bad behaviour when not an antag

Byond Account: JustABloke
Character Name(s): Nancy Ishi
Discord Name: mGuv
Round ID: 14422
Griefer Byond account: Skeeple Beeple
Griefer Byond name: unknown
What happened: 

First Encounter: Caught him breaking in to Pharmacy (He’s a Bartender) and making Chlorine Trifluoride. I threw his reaction away before he could heat it up asked him what he was doing, he said, “Experimenting” I then tried to kick him out of Pharma. He fought back, actively attacking me with a screwdriver before trash chuting himself as he was out numbered.

Second Encounter: He comes back later and again actively attacks me after I remove him from the chem dispenser, calling me names and trying to steal my stuff. Both times he was with, “Jamie Lombardi” who was also actively fights/stealing things, unsure if related or coincidence. We lethal him this time as he’s attacking us with glass shards and isn’t the first occurrence.

Third Encounter: He comes back super quickly after this and attacks me. Luckily someone more Robust than me (Vela) manages to table him and kick him out. We then restrain him and Vela takes him to sec, where he is found with sec gear on him and a Cargo person’s ID.

End of the round, this guy was NOT an antag. I also noticed he was reported on these forums a few days ago, so I’m writing it up as people greifing in chem is a nightmare. I assume this falls under failing to do their job or over escalation when breaking back in to harm me.

Just realised I mixed the Greifer account name and character name up. Skeeple Beeple was the character, not their byond account.

I think this is the same guy who took all the space cleaner bottles in medbay and replaced their contents for Chlorine Trifluoride, because when I was about to clean some blood in the stasis area everyone, in a radius of 3x3 tiles, started burning (including me).

1 Like

Taken care of- thanks!