Character Name(s):

-Sore / Licks-The-Salt

Discord Name:

-Soryuu#0002

Timezone:

-EST

Active hours:

-1600-2000 weekdays weekends whenever

How long have you played on Fulpstation?

-About 3 months! As far as hours, a few hundred probably leaning closer to 500 hundred than not but I’d have to add them all up to know for sure!

What departments are you able to be a mentor for? Can you elaborate on your experience in those departments?

-I’m mainly a security player, and that would be my expertise! Other than that from most knowledgeable to least, Most antags, Engineering, Medical, Cargo, Research, botany, the rest.

Security as a more direct pvp oriented role has a lot of hang ups and gimmicks, before getting into the paperwork side in respects to space law or even a court case. In any respect, anything from learning how to properly book someone to learning how to make just the right argument to get the lawyer off your case, is vital to a good sec player.

As far as antagonists go, I think many a new traitors or changelings immediately mash that mentorhelp button, and I’ve been there myself. Thankfully I’ve spent way too much time looking at them, and have learned how most things work, depending on the role.

What are some things you’ve noticed as a player on Fulp?

As expected from a new player server, plenty of players have really simple issues! Infiltrators stuck in space, officers not knowing their disarm from their harm, all kinds of stuff that we all at some point suffered through. What’s very nice is seeing most of the regulars assist with these obvious fledglings and I want to assist in that in some way as well.

1 Like

https://forum.fulp.gg/t/template-for-becoming-a-mentor/247/5?u=alphanerdd

Welcome to the club, tho +1 active on discord and in game

I have wonky ass hours so for weekends I’ve got closer to a euro zone active time, but I didn’t see that RIP.

The emergency shuttle has been called

We’re re-opening applications for US time zones and will be reviewing this at our next meeting tomorrow. You’ll receive an update either way some time after.
Good luck!

+nerd, i like lizards.

Your app has been accepted. Welcome aboard!