Temp ban appeal: wreckalec

Byond Account: Wreckalec
Character Name(s): Tera Larson
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Tera#2414
Round ID of Ban: 15242
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Rules broken: core 2 Reason: Started to build a disposal trap in the hallway that would send people into a room that only engineers have access . You have been warned about this in the past and it seems you join as engineer just to do this since there were many things to be repaired on that round.

I would like to start with the “trap” i built in the past was an obvious mistake where i put a disposal entrance and exit too close together and thus when i was the first person to test it I almost died, and thereafter dismantled it. For the round in question though I was making a new trash room for fun where I was setting up trash cans to send TRASH to my own room. I was going to use the abandoned kiosk but someone was already using that room and the room I chose was the closest one I had access to. I would have been repairing stuff if anyone was using the engi radio to tell me to but no one was. Also I play most of the other roles so assuming i’m an engineering super villain or whatever is a little silly. Ultimately the reason I was banned was probably due to my poor communication skills under pressure and I probably explained myself wrong. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I’d stick away from these sort of traps from now on, unless you have a really good reason for it. That being said, I have changed your ban from 7 days to 3 days, meaning it is now expired. You should be able to log in again.