WaRgAmEs30

Character Name(s):
Adolph Mills (as Tricky Trickster)

Discord Name (ie: Name#1234):
No Discord

Round ID of Ban:

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):

State your appeal:

The admin who handled the situation was very misinformed about the whole situation, pushing me i was validhunting even i was totally DISARMED (not handling any kind of guns).

Brief explanation: i was wandering around in the maints looking for maint loot when i see an atmos tech dragging a corpse, i became sus about it and tought the atmosian was killing the man, so i grabbed the corpse from him and we began a conversation. That time the REAL captain said the man who was down was traitor and should be reported on sight so of course, i stunned the atmos tech presumably traitor and ask the sec to arrive at scene (in the middle of the scuffle the admin PM’ed me and said why i was validhunting, which i was not). in any moment i resorted on violence to incapacitate them or used tools and device to harm then.

Searching for / preparing for / dealing with antagonists and criminals without a need or duty to do so. This includes having the intention of eliminating them as a threat to the station. Note that this refers specifically to the illegitimate targeting of antags and does not include scenarios listed as acceptable in the Guide of Acceptable Antag Killing.

in any cases i tried to eliminate them i didnt harm them in any situation, all the intents i used is SHOVE and GRAB and prompted the security to arrive at scene and thats NOT considered validhunting, if you get blue balled over SHOVE and GRAB thats a massive skill issue.

The logs seem to support this, so I’m going to appeal this ban.

That being said, the previous note that Zhepyrlion is referencing should have been a perma ban, so I am leaving a watchlist informing other staff to do this if there is another infraction on hate speech or sexual content.

You should be able to log in to the server. Please let me (or another admin) know if that is not the case.