The Heads of Round 10355

Byond Account:Volren

Character Name(s):Slippy Johnstein

Discord Name:Protosaurus

Round ID:10355

Griefer Byond account: Vae the captain that round and the heads of security, personnel and QM.

Griefer Byond name:

What happened: I was a scientist in Xenobiology. I made a sentient carp for Moshe the curator since they had requested one earlier in the shift. I asked the carp to find Moshe and protect them, as they didn’t come back to get the carp I made for them. MUCH later in the shift the carp I made Koi, drags Moshe’s bloody handcuffed corpse into Xenobiology, with the entire bridge staff minus RD and CMO following him. I have a bunch of stuff that I made using Industrial extracts on the floor, some of which I made unintentionally/picked up unintentionally because my character had some sort of gravity effect on it i.e. objects kept being pulled towards me. I get booked for 12 minutes for having improvised firebombs in xenobiology. When searching my bag the HoP took what he wanted, including stabilized extracts that where not contraband and my heirloom which i had to demand I had back. The bag was returned with things missing so I went to the bridge and asked for my things back over radio. The A.I. let me through to the bridge & I went to look for someone in command I could speak to. I’m then beaten before I can even speak to the captain, they execute the carp and then beat me into critical. A cyborg stopped them from killing me and the RD eventually came and saved me - got me nanites and I just about made it on the shuttle alive.

From the moment they heard I’d made the carp for Moshe they had decided I was “valid” and they could do what they liked to me. I at no point fought them or resisted arrest. I’ve made in round reports about Vae in the past regarding meta-gaming and I hope I don’t roll antag for real when they’re playing if this is the treatment I get when I’m not an antag and they’re in command.

I have reviewed the logs and this is clearly IC issue to me.

It was also already discussed in #ask-mods

You gave enough suspicions to the Command to be deemed possible EOTC.

First, the firebombs.
Second, carp you have made snatched confirmed EOTC and attacked other crewmembers during its mission.
Third, seeing someone unauthorised in bridge without other head makes naturally respond in hostile manner.

I’ve made in round reports about Vae in the past regarding meta-gaming and I hope I don’t roll antag for real when they’re playing if this is the treatment I get when I’m not an antag and they’re in command.

No metagrudging please.

If the solution and provided explanation is unsatisfying for you however, feel free to fill in staff report on me: Ban appeals - Fulpstation