Whoneedspacee Discord Ban Appeal

Byond Account: Whoneedspacee
Character Name(s): Joe Berry
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Space#0089
Round ID of Ban: None
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): None
State your appeal:
I’m fairly certain years ago when the server was new and had almost no admins to speak of, an admin abused their powers to kill me by respawning themselves multiple times as a changeling. This then sparked me to go on the then fresh discord and call the server and admins complete garbage and that the server was trash and would be dead within months, and I might have even goaded someone into banning me, though this was a long time ago and I don’t have access to the messages. Then ssethtide came and somewhat revived the server and then the server improved over time of course.

I’m not really looking to play on the server itself most likely since I’ve burnt out on ss13, but I code occasionally for tgstation and I like to read feedback on my projects so I’d enjoy being able to lurk and see what people think. Given the context I think I was somewhat justifiably upset but I won’t be doing anything like that if I am given the chance to join the server again.

I’m also not banned on the ss13 server itself just to clear that up, only the discord.

That’s… entirely plausible with the old administration. Things have changed a LOT since ssethtide, and since this ban would have had to have been over a year ago, I have no problem lifting it.
Welcome back! Here’s a link: https://discord.gg/CWeHrwMj