[12986] Roscoe Sulyard tries to install "a tider's wet dream" implant

Byond Account: Likteer
Character Name(s): Shitass
Discord Name: Likteer#4031
Round ID: 12986
Griefer Byond account: ?
Griefer Byond name: Roscoe Sulyard
What happened:

As a non-antag curator (he had non-flesh disguise items and wasn’t a target of any changelings), stole an engineering implant (the all airlock wires one) and tried to implant it. I tried mime emotes scolding him for it first, slaps (disarm itnent on the mouth) and when that didn’t work - just opening the machine before he could implant it.

He of course attacked me for that, first shoving and when that didn’t work (I summoned a chair under myself, take that invisible wall enthusiasts!), immediately started to flog me with a whip, causing future bloodloss problems.
I described the situation on paper to 2 officers and the HoP, only the HoP listened, but ultimately nothing happened because the shuttle arrived.

Why were you intervening anyways? I don’t understand what you were trying to do.

2 Likes

So basically you’ve filed a grief patrol for me whipping you once when you were taking me out of the skillsoft machine implanter repeatedly. i shoved you to get away and you started to shove me back. then i whipped you once so you would go away, because it was rather annoying.

the skillchips were never stolen as far as im aware. reed got them from dead engineers that spawn in ruins and gave one to me. Then I tried to implant it and you started taking me out of the machine.

I never even hacked a door that round iirc. not sure who i griefed here unless you wanna count the 1 time whip when you were constantly taking me out of the implanter.

1 Like

This is IC, its totally fine to install any skillchip so long as you didn’t get it through tiding, you shouldn’t have interfered imo, and you got whipped once after a long shoving match. Thanks for the report anyway but these sort of things are IC issues.