2nd PermaBan Appeal By Bears

Byond Account: SSD Port
Character Name(s): Courier Six
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): Bears-#1216
Round ID of Ban: 16350

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal: This is gonna be one of my more meaningful ban appeals as I felt like this act added more fun and depth to the round without really harming anyone out of sec and cargo. Not even harming sec to be honest. I knew the consequences of going cargonia on a non rev round but I thought that if I didn’t harm ship/lives (hold resources, hold orders from crew, harm crew, destroy ship, and steal). I did non of the listed above but wanted to make money by selling guns. This was of course halted by sec deploying a spy amongst us which ended in our downfall I would love to see an interrogation or court but I was banned before that could happen. I think I should be unbanned because it was fun for both sides and gave sec purpose for the round. It was a rewarding experience and I would love to see something like that again but if I wont be able to Fulp because of it then I will not do it, well if i’m unbanned.

Regards to mod team

Courier Six

1 Like

You knew that it was against the rules and did it anyway…
I don’t even know why you bother to try and appeal a 100% justified ban right after you got banned, make another one in a month.

Denied.

1 Like