3 Day ban for tiding into atmos

Byond Account: LikeClockwork
Character Name(s): Power Rathens
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): god0t.
Round ID of Ban: 30233

Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste): 30233 - Core 2 greytiding. After just being noted earlier for breaking into engineering, thermited into engineering again for engineering gear as non-antag chemist
State your appeal: I think the ban length is excessive, and would like it reduced/removed. | 1 - What note? I never got a notification that I was noted for tiding into engine room to do sm. 2 - earlier meaning 12(?) hours ago. 3 - The shuttle had left already (I waited on purpose), I don’t think anybody in engineering would care if I had taken an atmos suit then.

While you did get a warning about tiding into atmos literally the day before (check admin remarks under the OOC tab), it’s clear that you waited until the shuttle docked and was about to leave before tiding in. While is is still against the rules (as is requesting a borg to bring you an unlocked locker to make this well before the shuttle left), I consider this more a violation of our EORG rules than greytiding by itself and will accept your appeal. No EORG or otherwise rule breaking is allowed before the end round screen is up. That includes anything on station as well as the shuttle.

Seriously, stop breaking into engineering. Consider this your last warning on greytiding. Just go join atmos if you want to mess around in there.

You should be able to log in next round.