A incorrect accidental ban pt. 2

Byond Account: LLordAiden
Character Name(s): Aiden Sarcis
Round ID of Ban: 18992

Ban Message: Ban Message (Banned by host: You, or another user of this computer or connection (LLordAiden) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is: Metacomming with Gregorysmash.
State your appeal: I was going to HOP to change my id. After I waited in line and came up to the Head of Personnel, I started typing my message. As I was typing my message he gave me a paper that read all the jobs on the station; I decided it wasn’t worth becoming a janitor and I walked off. Then I got messaged by the admin stating that I was Metacomming with head of personnel. As I was typing my argument the admin permanently banned me.

Just to be warned. This is my second attempt of trying to get unbanned for the same thing. I find it ignorant that some random guy giving me a paper is considered metacomming. Subsequently it makes me furious to know that the staff of Flupstation cant see that a random act; which was meaningless. Is metacomming. I’d be fine with taking a year ban for something I didn’t do. But I find it totally unnecessary to be permanently banned for a false accusation. That’s why I am willing to take a year ban or more. Lastly I apologize if I come off as rude. I am certainly quite mad about this, but I don’t think it’s right for me to just rant like a twitter user. I hope you take this ban into more consideration, Hope you have a good day.

Regards -Aiden

We don’t disclose what information our ban detection system uses to catch this sort of thing, but I will say that the evidence is a lot more substantive than you just wordlessly interacting with each other. This is denied.

1 Like