A precisation on my ban, not actually an appeal

Byond Account: Skorpionmkdragon
Character Name(s): Alfio Scazzi
Discord Name (ie: Name#1234): skorpionmkdragon#4767
Round ID of Ban: 13414
Ban Message (Gyazo/imgur or copy and paste):Imgur: The magic of the Internet
State your appeal:
So I had to disconnect from the game because i had necessity to and i was already dead. Then it was my first time playing ling, so i thought it would have been legit to absorb people by killing them, as the role is intended to be played.
Then i have beaten the person to crit, but an officer stopped me and brought me to jail. the person died of 02 damage caused by the crit state, and if i was in brig, then executed i so could have never dragged the corpose into space
I would like to point out that i have been killed by probably a ling, but its name did not show in the antag endround screen. I appealed many times to admins, but all my requests were tuned down because of IC content, though i was already dead. My only previous ban was because I entered in SM during it being taught to me, so it was not griefing. If possible i would like to have that be canceled from my remarks records
Thanks for the attention

The main reason for you ban is that you disconnected mid ahelp. That is shown pretty clearly in the logs, so this ban is staying in place. However, the ban message has been altered to be more accurate to what is otherwise shown in the logs.