A question and a plea

Hey Fulp.

I am here to make an appeal. I know I have been a big peice of poop, and I understand that you guys hate me. I am genuinely sorry about how I have acted, I at least hope that my de-esclation of rule breaking have prooved that I have at least tried to improve myself in the community.

I was wondering if there was ever a chance of coming back and playing on the server again.

When my ban was made I didnt come to the server to break any rules or make any induendo’s. I was quite involved in the round, we had syndicate nukies and I wasnt really thinking what I said was wrong since I wasn’t actually ERPing or making any notions too ERP. I know I have been really bad in the past and made some really bad choices in reacting to my ban.

I am just wondering if there is a chance to be given another chance…

I came here just to roleplay on a space station and the FULP server is pretty cool. I think if you look into my history on the server itself I always did my best to roleplay and have fun with everyone.

I am just here to ask, Is there ever a chance of being alowed back on the server?

Im not really here to argue the rules, I understand I broke them, im still sorry about doing that, Ive made it clear in the passed and apologized more then once. Im just wondering if I can have another chance to join the server and roleplay in this community becuase at the end of the day, all I wanted to do was roleplay. I didnt assume that saying lewd would be against the rules.

I would just like to know if I could come back even if its in the future.

You haven’t learned you lesson at all we told you to lay off any sexual content and you chose not to listen I’m not going to endanger children or have our staff feel uncomfortable because you want to RP. It doesn’t help your case we’re a small community (ss13) so not even 3 days ago you wear saying how were all retarded I’m not exactly sure why you think we would ever want you back.

1 Like

I thought you wanted fulp to crash and burn why would you want to come back in the first place? :p

Im still curious, I just made statments based on emotion and not on actually logic. I did make comments on reddit, but they were emotional, though also truthful. No I dont want sexual content and I dont want to endager children (not sure why you want children play on the server tho) Im not sure about the staff neither becuase the Staff wernt involved.

Im just wondering if maybe in a month or two if I could make another request or in time. That all im curious about. Why do I want to come back to Fulp well, I like Fulp. Servers cool, people are fun, I made more then a few connection with its users.

Ive never did anything wrong RP/GAME WISE in character/in game other then just accidently saying “lewd”. Which if I knew broke the rules I would of never said. It never occured to me that “lewd” was ERP. I thought ERP was actually errotic roleplay with dicks and such.

Id like to have an answer, though saldy I feel like

“no your banned forever”

Is the true answer, id like to have another chance in game, ill never mention anything about body parts or anything, I had no idea “lewd” would get me banned. Again I wasn’t there to ERP, I just saw a naked character and said “ew shes naked” but with “lewd”

It was late, and I wasn’t even drunk. I was just in the heat of a syndicate round and just said “lewd” to be roleplayish~Make conversation.

Funny thing is the person I played with said they were gonna find me and kill me IRL… I dont know if they reported me out of spite or something. Im just sad, like I said I like the Fulp servers and I only came to make a positive roleplay and story experence with other members of the server.

See when you say stuff like

You don’t sell me on the fact that you’re sorry youre rude to staff

we arn’t 18+ and we never will be when youtubers make videos on games of course children will flock to that game this is the internet we arn’t here for you to be a pervert and be mad the kids that have been on this game for longer then you have.